Wednesday, May 23, 2007

World Beta - Blog Review

World Beta

Another website I enjoy reading and which has made it on my RSS feed reader is Mebane Faber's World Beta blog. The World Beta blog describes itself as focusing on:

a worldwide beta asset allocation program. It also tracks global alpha portfolios comprised of ETFs, mutual funds, and closed-end funds. Lastly, it follows portfolios based on the top value and activist hedge fund managers through their 13F filings.

Offering daily commentary on a wide range of economic and stock market related events the blog informs as well as educates. In particular, I find useful the several portfolios created by the blog author which gathers and presents the holdings of several hedge and activist funds. A good place to start researching those portfolios is to follow this link which is the most recent update of the Hedge Consensus, Activist Consensus, and Hedge Fund Best Ideas portfolios presented on the website.

Overall, World Beta presents useful information in a succinct and insightful manner useful to the new investor.

3 comments:

penny stocks said...

I have a web site where I give investment advise on penny stocks and stocks under five dollars. I have many many many years of experience with these type of stocks. I would like to comment about all the hupla surrounding any stock that has anything in the world to do with social networking or smart phones. this is a bubble waiting to burst. I just sold my shares in vonage holdings corporation. I bought the shares in 2009 for 37 cents I just recently sold them for 5 dollars.

QUALITY STOCKS UNDER 5 DOLLARS said...

A world class blog.

investment adviser said...

Stock trading news given in this blog are awesome. Epic Research advisory gives you perfect trading strategy and required guidelines for making a big profit.