Monday, April 09, 2007

Gauging Corporate Financial Results - Blog Review

It is my goal to review every one of the blogs I have linked to yet it seems as if I never have enough time to review the blogs I do find. Every once in a while I do run across a blog that so interests me that it jumps to the front of the line. Today that blog is Gauging Corporate Financial Results.

Normally the study of a corporations financial statements (the income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow) can be a real snoozer. Fortunately, the blog's author, Neil Carvin, came up with a process to make that study a bit more interesting.

He has constructed Four Financial Gauges that provide a quick visual read on a company's financials. The blog posts updates on specific companies evaluating recent filings using the aforementioned gauges. Here is a link to an update on King Pharmaceuticals (KG) as an example. Gauging Corporate Financial Results is doubly a worthwhile read both for the content and the manner it is presented.

1 comment:

QUALITY STOCKS UNDER 5 DOLLARS said...

The blog has some interest stats on company financials.