Sunday, July 15, 2007

The Aleph Blog - Blog Review

Another solid blog a new investor or trader may benefit from reading is the The Aleph Blog. The Aleph Blog is authored by David J. Merkel,a commentator at the website RealMoney.com. The Aleph Blog covers a wide variety of topics including macroeconomics, derivatives, quantitative strategies, insurance issues, corporate governance, etc. One of the better things that the The Aleph Blog does, as stated on the blog, is a review of the inter-linkages in the markets in order to understand individual markets better.
The highest compliment I give about the blogs I read is that a blog not only informs and educates, but also challenges its reader to think. The Aleph Blog does just that. A new investor or trader should make the effort to read The Aleph Blog.

5 comments:

David Merkel said...

Deepest thanks for reviewing me. I just try do best for readers, in my own eclectic way.

David

Anonymous said...

steven,

thanks for the blog link.
david is a popular figure at realmoney.com
i would check out

penny stocks said...

I have a web site where I give investment advise on penny stocks and stocks under five dollars. I would like to comment about penny stocks what most investors fail to realize about so called penny stocks is that stocks trading under 1 dollar are really not worth messing with the real bargains are stocks trading between 1 dollar and 5 dollars a share. I recenly sold my shares in vonage holdings corporation for 5 dollars. I bought the shares in 2009 for 37 cents. this was a rare exception to the general rule most of the stocks trading under 1 dollar are not good investments. the way that you find low priced stocks that are worthy investments is to have as much valuable knowledge and experience as possible about these type of securities. only than can you profit tremendously from these stocks.

QUALITY STOCKS UNDER 5 DOLLARS said...

One outstanding review.

Dunia Gadget 558 said...

Hemm ya, i think i should go to those link..
Thanks for share :)