Sunday, March 19, 2006

Blog Posts and Format

After having this blog now for a little over two months I have realized that I need to have a little bit better organization to it, not only to use my time better, but for those of you who read my blog regularly I wanted to provide a format where you can come to expect posts.

To that end I hope to, for now, post three times a week. Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I think that is best for me right now.

As far as content, I brought up a thought earlier about what I will write about. There are four categories of information I am learning from...Other blogs...Websites that are not blogs...Offline print materials...And my own thoughts ideas on the above three....

In order to provide some coherence to my posts I am plan on using Monday's to talk about some of the blogs/websites that I link to on the right or new blogs I have run across that I thought might be interesting to new investors and why...

On Wednesday I plan on talking about some offline things I have read...

on Fridays I will talk about what I feel I am learning from the things I am reading and how I see my philosophy on investing developing..Essentially what my thought process is as a new investor.

AS always feel free to comment or emal me with any quesitons...especially if you go to a link on the right and are not sure of why it has value...maybe I can save you some time and tel you what I liked about it or discovered after a few hours of reading.

More later.
Steven