Monday, December 11, 2006

We Have A Winner

The first winner of Ken Fisher's new book The Only Three Questions That Count: Investing by Knowing What Others Don't is none other than the Trading Goddess. She correctly identified that my favorite episode of the original Twilight Zone is Time Enough At Last. Don't laugh. For a guy who likes to read books, what happend to Henry Bemis at the end is about the worst thing that can happen. lol.

I still have several more copies of The Only Three Questions That Count: Investing by Knowing What Others Don't and will be announcing a couple of contests this Thursday December 14, 2006 where you too can win a copy of Ken Fisher's The Only Three Questions That Count: Investing by Knowing What Others Don't.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!

I have to get a dress, get my hair and nails done, order the limo!

I'm soooo excited!

Now, it's your turn...

Steven said...

ummm...you forget something..or are you going to pull a Spears on us...lol

I am going to enter your contest at 11:55.

Anonymous said...

I think it is rigged. LOL Me thinks, you two planned this out months ago. Just kidding.

Congrats - TG. A good book for a true Goddess.

Yes, please don't pull a Britney - at least wear a thong. Where is the acceptance ceremony going to be. I want to be there. Did you write your speech yet? If not, I will volunteer to help you with it.

Anonymous said...

Steven,

Enjoy those tickets. I didn't even plug that for you on my site. Yes, I can be self centered at times.

Enjoy!

Steven said...

thanks mike

QUALITY STOCKS UNDER 5 DOLLARS said...

Great review